- Sort by Default Order
- Mazzer Major Grinder-doser with flat blades suitable for medium/high consumption. Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment. Available in the following versions: MANUAL: with manual switch TIMER: with timer switch AUTOMATIC: with start every 12 doses and stop when the doser is full. Available in single and three phase versions. Click below to view brochure: Mazzer Major - Automatic
Kony ElectronicElectronic grinder-doser with conical grinding blades and slow speed rotation suitable for medium consumption. Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment. On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment. Single and double dose with independent adjustment. Digital display with shot counter. Ventilation device with electronic control to keep cool the motor. Hand tamper and support for tamping are included.
Mazzer KonyGrinder-doser with conical grinding blades and slow speed rotation suitable for medium consumption. Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment. Automatic functioning with start every 12 doses and stop when the doser is full. View product brochure below: Mazzer Kony Automatic
- The MACAP M4D is unique in that it has a digital dosing system that gives you a single, double, Triple and continues dose setting for precise dosing. The blue backlit LCD display enhances the barista’s experience with easy programming of grinding times for each dose.
- All MACAP grinders are the result of constant refinement in quality and excellence. These truly beautiful grinders, made in Italy, are some of the best available in Australia.
- Sale!All MACAP grinders are the result of constant refinement in quality and excellence. These truly beautiful grinders, made in Italy, are some of the best available in Australia and are big competitors in the commercial grinder market. Introducing the MACAP MXD, the latest addition in the range of Macap grinders!
- The Zaffiro is simply a machine for those who want to play professionals at home. The E-61-group ensures a stable temperature, which means that if you want a better-tasting espresso, you will have to find yourself a real Barista.
- Isomac does not only have one flagship-but several. Tea is definitely one of them. You can use Tea to steam milk and make espresso at the same time. There is always plenty of steam in the spout, at the same time as the machine is ready to brew the perfect espresso, at the right temperature.
- Custom hand built machine to order, your color, your sign. Comes standard with the Crema Cafe light box sign – color must be selected when ordered. Body can be painted in any automotive paint color available in Australia.
- Where price and reliability are required, you can’t go past the newest and latest addition to the Expobar range “The Rafael”. With its curvy bright stainless steel body and gloss black sides, it really will make an impression to any cafés front bar!
- Sale!A traditional heat exchanger 1 group espresso machine with a EB-61 leva group of which weighs 4.2Kg. Copper boiler of 1.5litres with a large 2000watt element for unlimited steam production. Body made from 2mm thick stainless steel.
- Fully automatic 1 Group Espresso Machine with electronic switchboard to control the coffee dosages volumetrically, 2,75 litre water tank, copper boiler with 1.5 litre capacity with heat exchanger and a large 2000watt heating element for unlimited steam production.
- Sale!Traditional E61 lever group head which weighs 4.2Kg is made completely of brass and has been chrome plated. Dual boiler system of which each is 1500ml in capacity and has a large 2000watt element in each boiler, the largest boiler capacity to element wattage in its class. What does this mean? Steam, steam, steam, and a quick heat up time! Both boilers are insulated to help reduce heat loss.
- Sale!By far the most popular EXPOBAR model, the MEGA CREM is an extremely reliable and stylish espresso machine that rivals it's more expensive competitors.